Friday, November 23, 2012

The One About A Cyber Monday Sale!

Hey!   Well, I've been away for a bit.  Enjoying a much-needed break from everything.  Enjoying the holidays and time with my family.  I wanted to take a quick break from the break though to let you know that I am throwing a sale in my TPT store this weekend!  TPT is having a huge Cyber Monday + Tuesday sale and I've decided to participate.  This Sunday, November 25 through Tuesday, November 27 everything in my store will be 20% off!  Combine that with the TPT promo on Monday and Tuesday and everything is then 28% off!  So, stop on by and see if there is anything you like!  Click on the button on the left to visit or find me here!  I'm hard at work on some things for December but I'll get to that at a later post!  Now, back to your family, shopping, and turkey leftovers!  I'll be back later!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment