Sunday, March 31, 2013

The One About the A to Z Challenge Starting

It begins tomorrow.

I'm excited!  One because I had a blast last year.  Two because I finally have a theme for my other family blog!  So, between both blogs that's 52 posts in one month and I haven't scheduled any of them yet.  Crap.  There goes my happiness.

However, I'm not totally procrastinating.  I have ideas for many of the letters.  Between that and having the themes picked out, the hardest part is done.  Now I just have the writing left to do!

So, just to recap.  Here, I will be going through my extensive library of children's books and reviewing one per letter.  I am stoked about this.  I'll be sharing my thoughts on the books and how I use it in the classroom.  Maybe I'll enlighten you to read a new book?  Maybe I'll entertain you?  Maybe I'll inspire you to reread an old favorite?  Either way, I hope the next month and 26 posts are fun for you.  Now, as for regular, non-challenge posts.  I'm not so sure yet.  They may still happen.  I mean, I'll obviously still be teaching and doing fun things in the classroom, but I just don't know if I will have time to blog about it all.  It will just depend on how the scheduling of the challenge posts go.  Regardless, there will be a lot more traffic hopping through here and that is exciting.  

So, thanks in advance for following along and I hope that you enjoy it.  Oh, and my family blog?  My theme will be the A to Z of having our 3rd child, Stella.  Being a parent the 3rd time around to a girl after having 2 boys 5 years ago has been like being a brand new parent all over again.  Head over there if you'd like to check that out too!

Happy Easter and let the challenge begin!

Thanks so much for hopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment